Diamonds! (Gordo) Diamonds! (Gordo)

You should revamp this as a trap beat that intro is fire son. Your tracks are mixed pretty nicely and sound like the genres you intend them to props homie!

Christmas Smiles Christmas Smiles

Nice one Divo
In the beginning when the dog was barking i thought someone was gonna say "look it's Santa Claus!"
I like that transition from low pace to high(er) pace, real unorthadox in a good way.
Your definitely gonna give em' a run for their money!
I see you putting in work all over the place. Keep up that hustle buddy!

DivoFST responds:

Hey thanks for the comment Gzus!

The Heart of a Knight The Heart of a Knight

nice one you oviously have a good handle on piano (an admirable trait) to be honest anytime i heard drums though i felt like there was a hip hop influence but thats just me

DivoFST responds:

I am influenced by everything i hear and like, and one of my first real inspirations was Eminem, so even though i personally don't really see an Hip Hop influence on this particular piece i am definitely under Eminems influence.
Thanks!

Whispers on the wind Whispers on the wind

Nice! This really lets your "know how" shine through the song im not too into psychadelic stuff but you killed this and those vocals are off the chain XD

Thanks a lot Gzus!
Man listen to a bit of Pink Floyd and some of the craziest Beatles stuff, you will enjoy this psychedelic world!

Smile Smile

Well, as far as cheezy i think you captured that but the happines part is a little lost in translation nice attempt though

DivoFST responds:

Yeah i guess so, i am not particularly happy with the piece but i wanted to take part in the contest anyway xD.
Thanks!

Aurora Somnus Aurora Somnus

Those strings are GORGEOUS!!!!
Now i'm not really a techno guy but, those strings were awesome.
When i heard them I knew why you were so excited.
Very nice track overall.
10/10

tomdink responds:

Wow thanks dude!!!!!!!!! And yah I get pretty excited about them also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary Chase Scary Chase

Wow.That was pretty cool.
It kinda reminded me of the DK Country games at first then it got wild!
I like it, keep up the good work.

Sunless Dawn Sunless Dawn

Dude Futuristic describes this perfectly. Good work.

BrCz responds:

Thank you.

Trap Factory (8 bit) Trap Factory (8 bit)

Free 5 for being self taught XD

Clab - Pigpen Vs Teqneek Clab - Pigpen Vs Teqneek

WTF!!!!!!! How did pigpen win this. Teqneek raped his ass! Morph-e-mon???!!!??!!! WTF jesus that alone lost pigpen the battle and his delivery was trash compared to teqneek. C'mon guys if your gonna vote at least listen to the battle before you do.