DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Awesome. Very well animated, and you stayed within the realm of not pissing off DBZ fans wich is always a plus. Overall 10/10 very nice.

the fuzzy-dumpster collab the fuzzy-dumpster collab

????????????

DUMPSTER-CLOCK responds:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hommer Sampson Hommer Sampson

Hommer Sampson ha ha lol. that was weird but also really well done. Nice.

Super Frisco Frenzy Super Frisco Frenzy

This is an awesome game! I treid about 6 times to get the high score lol. That "GO REGGIE GO REGGIE" thing was hilarious. I don't know what it's from i'm sure it's football related but that was good shit.

Diamonds! (Gordo) Diamonds! (Gordo)

You should revamp this as a trap beat that intro is fire son. Your tracks are mixed pretty nicely and sound like the genres you intend them to props homie!

Christmas Smiles Christmas Smiles

Nice one Divo
In the beginning when the dog was barking i thought someone was gonna say "look it's Santa Claus!"
I like that transition from low pace to high(er) pace, real unorthadox in a good way.
Your definitely gonna give em' a run for their money!
I see you putting in work all over the place. Keep up that hustle buddy!

DivoFST responds:

Hey thanks for the comment Gzus!

The Heart of a Knight The Heart of a Knight

nice one you oviously have a good handle on piano (an admirable trait) to be honest anytime i heard drums though i felt like there was a hip hop influence but thats just me

DivoFST responds:

I am influenced by everything i hear and like, and one of my first real inspirations was Eminem, so even though i personally don't really see an Hip Hop influence on this particular piece i am definitely under Eminems influence.
Thanks!

Charging Up Charging Up

Pretty dope for iPad xD
when i see sketching like this it makes me want draw.
nice work.

Squidbillies Squidbillies

Very Awesome!
You certainly did the original justice Great Work.